First, my darling friend Midge is having a give-away.
She did the cutest post with her darling pup Freya, they went to a Donkey Sanctuary and brought home this sweet little donkey to give away. I love Midge's blog, she lives in a 17th century cottage in England...BLISS...
And the award. Jocelyn, at Happy Cottage Quilter gave me the Versatile Blogger Award!
Wasn't that sweet of her!! Here are the rules....[copied and pasted from Jocelyn's blog, yes I'm lazy..]
Thank the blogger who gave you the award
Add the Award badge to your blog
Create a list of seven things about yourself
Pass the Award on to 15 other bloggers and let them know by commenting on their blog
Thank you Jocelyn!!! Let's see if I can come up with seven things, yikes. Seven? About ME? *yawn*
1. I was named after a character on Peyton Place [a very old soap opera, the character was played by Mia Farrow].
2. The first stick shift I ever drove was a semi.
3. I hate Valentine's Day [is that sacrilege?]
4. I would love to live in the country, but would probably die of starvation if I had to grow my own food.
5. I've almost drowned eight times, still don't know how to swim.
6. Before I started quilting, I read a book a day.
7. The beach is my favorite place in the world.
Ok, that wasn't too bad....but now I have to pick 15 bloggers to give the award to! This is the hard part. Only 15?????
In no particular order, here we go.....if you don't accept tags or awards, please forgive me, I'm scanning your blogs to see but might miss it! I'm also going to try to not do the same blogs as Jocelyn, lol!
I must tell you, that was difficult. I love every single one of you and if left up to me, every blog I read would go on that list. There's a reason you're all in my reader!
Now I'd better get up from here and go sew something - hope you all have a wonderful day!!