Friday, November 10, 2017

Last Pattern

Oh my goodness it's November 10 already.  Where does the time go???  I've been so busy stitching up a storm, trying to pull the house together for the upcoming holidays [and major party], I haven't really taken time to breathe.

Fortunately, I just finished my last pattern for the year - Little Redwork Christmas Cards.


There are six designs, so fast and easy.  I really wanted to get little plate stands to hold them, but couldn't find them anywhere!





Wouldn't that Christmas tree look cute with little beads added for ornaments?  Complete instructions are included to finish them for cards, but you could also use them on a table runner [I thought 3 on one side, facing one way, 3 on the other side facing the other way], a gift bag, stocking, pillow, etc.  I've also added the years 2017 and 2018 if you want to put a date on them.

Available now in the shop - Allie-oops Designs

In other news, there isn't any other news.  I'm still trying to clean the house silently, not easy, and trying to stay warm.  A cold front has moved through.  My sewing room is so warm this year though, last year, when mum was here after her operation, we froze!  I thought it was because my sewing room is on a slab, but no......hubby managed to remember to change the furnace filters [there are two], he forgot last year, and oh my goodness what a difference that makes.  Apparently, the cats that lived here before us were death on furnace filters.  It's the little things, people.

I'll probably be rather quiet on the internet through the holidays, too busy on the outernet to blog much.  I like to keep up with you all in odd moments, on my phone, but commenting from my phone is painful.  That teeny tiny keyboard!!  So be good, be blessed, be WARM....

Love,
Allie




13 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful designs and perfect for the holidays.
I thought we were eating at my sons, but he informed me that we are cooking, nice to know, haha.
Plus we have 4 extra coming so now I have to get my house organized, clean, figure out how to seat everyone and have space for the food, since i have a small kitchen. Any tips?

Debbie

Jeanette said...

Beautiful designs Allie. Hugs,xx

I am said...

Hi Allie what beautiful designs my friend,well done and glad the heaters are working better for you now xx

Sandra :) said...

Outernet - I love it, and will steal :) It's cold here too - we got our first snow last night *ughhh* and I can't believe how cold it got, so quickly! Current temp -7C feeling -11C (19F feeling 12F) - that's unusually cold this early in the winter season. Not impressed, but what can you do? We have an electric mattress cover on the bed and I've already turned it on to warm up the bed for tonight - I hate getting into an icy bed :D I'm glad your hubby figured out how to get things warmer in your place - you keep warm too!

Very pretty Christmas cards - and I agree - the tree would look awesome with some beads :) Did you check the $ store for holders for them? I sometimes see things like that in ours - maybe you have them in yours as well. Major party, eh? Sounds like a lot of work - but I bet there will be family/friends involved, so it'll be fun :) Don't stress too much about it though - KISS - Keep It Simple, Sweetie! ;) Blog when you can, and just have fun getting ready for the upcoming holiday season :)

Jocelyn Thurston said...

Sweet designs, Allie.
I made your quesadillas and they were really good. I don't know why I never thought of them before as I often have a cooked chicken from Costco to use up. I must have used smaller tortillas because I couldn't fold them properly and wound up using two for each. Thanks and I will be making them again I know. Hopefully you will have time for you and relaxation in the upcoming weeks as well!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

You are so very, very precious to me, and to many countless others.
May the party preparations continue to flow smoothly, the party itself be amazing, and your Christmas a time of miracles and love.
Bless you my dear friend. And thank you for sharing your pretties when you're so busy. Kindness is your middle name, Allie. xxxxx

Lin said...

Lovely designs Allie. Stay warm and enjoy your festivities. xx

Cathy said...

I really love these embroideries. Brrrr....It certainly is cold. Glad to hear that you got the heat on. Hugs

Little Quiltsong said...

Such pretty, pretty items!! Love your designs. Enjoy your holiday preparations! So glad you have it warmer in your sewing room now. My little basement nook needs two extra lamps (just simple ones from Walmart) in the corners for lighting - somehow they really warm up the corner too, so that even in winter, I'm quite toasty :)!

Kathy said...

The outernet . . . you crack me up!!
Love your little stitcheries. Going to check on them now.
Happy Thanksgiving!

KaHolly said...

Awfully sweet post cards, Allie! Enjoy your holiday prep!

Little Penpen said...

very pretty!!!!

Michele McLaughlin said...

I'm just getting a moment now to post on the blogs. I love your designs! I wish I had more time to embroider these days but like you, I"m in the middle of the fall cleaning and preparing for Christmas. Thank goodness you found a way to keep your sewing room warm. We finally got the radiators to work in the attic but it still gets chilly. I keep an electric heater up there just in case. Have a wonderful holiday. I hope you get a few moments to yourself. You make the internet so much better and sweeter and I am grateful for your presence in my world. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...