Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Have A Cup On Me

Good morning all - or good evening, depending on where you are in the world.  I invite you to join me in a pot of coffee.


A new free design in the shop - simple and fast.

I'm finding it hard to believe it's Wednesday.  We're heading into the time of year when I don't know what day it is  - too many holidays.  Today is Mom Day, when I run her all over creation to do errands, so extra coffee is required this morning.  She wears me out!

Keep Florida and all the islands in the Caribbean in your prayers....Irma is a beast.

Love,
Allie

9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love the coffee pot! Thanks for the prayers. We are watching this storm very closely. There is no water to be found in our area, so I've been making my own with a filter pitcher. Better to be prepared.

KaHolly said...

Love this! Wish I had a working printer!

Fiona said...

love the coffee pot. Someone told me the other day you don't use electric kettles - is that right?
Hugz

Lin said...

Hope your day went well with Mum - great coffee pot. I hear there is another hurricane brewing, not good. xx

edith csokmay said...

Thank you, Allie. This is adorable!!
Today is "Mom" for me, too. Yes, she wears me out, too. I hope I'm that spry at 80!!!

O'faigh said...

Lovely pattern Allie my thoughts and prayers to all with those hurricanes

koi seo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandra :) said...

I have a friend whose cousin and family are in Turks and Caicos. They made it through the hurricane - the resort they work in, was apparently built for this type of weather, and the resort owner told the employees that they could stay there to weather out the storm. At last report, they were talking about the water surge that would come in the morning (which I guess would have been yesterday morning). I haven't heard otherwise so I assume all is well, but oh my, these storms pack a punch - an absolute horror :(

donna said...

I used to not be a coffee drinker but a few years back while in Montana I discovered Huckleberry coffee. It is so good we order it now.lol! And now pumpkin spice creamer is in most stores YEAAAA!
I so love your block. Your fabrics are sew pretty. Hope your mom is doing well? I think of y'all often.
Hugs
donna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...