Monday, October 31, 2016

Postcards From Heaven, Block 11 November

It's November 1st in Australia, which means it's time for another Postcard From Heaven!!  This month it's Jenny's gorgeous design for you....


Oh my isn't that too gorgeous for words!!!  Thank you Jenny!!!  Go visit Jenny's blog to download the design, and see the gorgeous pincushion she made with it:

I've done mine, of course, in redwork....


And used the King James scripture.


If you'd like to use the King James also, you can download the words only file from my craftsy shop.


I truly love this verse, and this month's design. I'm sure you will too!!!

As always, be blessed as you stitch.....

Love,
Allie

10 comments:

Nancy J said...

Lovely cards, as always. Hope life is going more smoothly, your Mum doing as well as she can, and days are easier. Hugs from NZ.

Rachaeldaisy said...

These postcards are so special!!

Jocelyn said...

Very pretty!

WoolenSails said...

I really love both versions, such a beautiful design and verse.

Debbie

desertskyquilts said...

Thank you for the KJV, Allie. This is a great block. I still wish I had used redwork, and done my CQ blocks completely different. Live and learn. I may still go back and do them in redwork, I love them so much. But there are SO many patterns I want to do of yours and Jenny's. I don't know if I'll live long enough. LOL I hope all is well with your mother and with you.

Yvonne said...

They are so inspiring and so pretty! such tiny and equal stitches!

Águeda said...

Thank you very much. I like it. I hope all is well for you and for your mother. God bless both. Hugs.

Jan said...

Love your postcards!

Shasta Matova said...

Hi Allie! Just dropping in to say I hope things are going well with you and your Mom.

KaHolly said...

Jenny is very talented! How are things going? XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...