Thursday, September 8, 2016

Bloomin' Love

Introducing - 
Bloomin' Love!!!

Thank you so much to Beth, for the winning name.  It was hard to choose, let me tell you - you gals are incredibly creative, and all came up with such good ones!!  I am so thankful to all of you!!


Now, about the pattern - there are actually 3 patterns here.  This is the Snack Mat [because mug rugs aren't big enough sometimes!].  It measures 16"x 8", great size for tea and cake!


Next up is the table runner.  It measures 24" x 10", although you could easily enlarge it by adding more squares!


And lastly, the Wall-Hanging or Table Topper!  It measure 18" x 18".  I still haven't decided if I'll hang it or use it as a table topper.  The patterns are all quick and easy, and you could use a charm square pack or scraps, up to you!

I may re-do these in Christmas fabrics, I think they would brighten mum's holiday table, although I'm not sure if they'd fit; every Christmas she puts out everything I've ever made for her!

This pattern is available in my craftsy store as an instant pdf download - click below!

Allie-oops Designs Craftsy Shop

I want to thank you all again for your wonderful suggestions for names, you gals rock!

I'm going to disappear for the weekend, we have a busy one...the old house needs more paint, carpet has to come up, and I'll be spraying the new house for the last of the fleas.  I'm getting tired just thinking about it...I'll be back though with the Road Home RAL schedule for next week, oh just wait til you see the new rows to come!!!

Love,
Allie


17 comments:

Águeda said...

That's a nice name. I wish that soon finish your homework for you to enjoy your time sewing. Hugs.

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous Allie. Love the name. Hugs, xx

Nancy J said...

The best name, and it fits perfectly. Those finished runners and table mats look stunning.

Lin said...

Great choice Allie and congrats to Beth for thinking of it. xx

Yvonne said...

A perfect name! Congratulations to the winner!

KaHolly said...

Perfect name for this lovely set! So much to make, so little time! XO

Little Quiltsong said...

Great name for these pretty projects! Hope your fleas go away and stay away - what a nasty mess.

donna said...

Love the name suits your pretties perfectly.
Have a good weekend my dear.
Hugs
donna

Meloney said...

I love your mug rugs

I am said...

Hi Allie ,wow love the name and your pattern,everything is gorgeous xx

Donna F said...

what a great idea. so many BOM or BOW but a ROW of the WEEK to get us through until Nov when we can some missed Summer RxR. And I just heard there might be Wooly Experience again this fall

edith csokmay said...

Congratulations on an absolutely adorable pattern. YOU are a very talented lady :)

xx

Jocelyn said...

Congratulations to Beth. Great name!

desertskyquilts said...

SPRAYING???? Did I actually read that? LOL I would have done that first, as I think I told you. Enough is enough, though, so I'm glad your DH is being sensible. Though maybe I should ask what you are spraying on the fleas!

I love your design, also as you know, and I'm thinking I might get something made up before too long - if I ever get to sew again. =P Winter is coming. I can always claim that I can't get out of the driveway. Which is true if I don't go down and start the car!

So I'll be looking at fabric with an eye to making your adorable hearts. Thank you so much for designing this happy flower.

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful design and wonderful name.

Debbie

conny's quilts said...

Great name fot a great design!

Rosiegma said...

That is a lovely name for a pretty set of pots...Congrats.....and will be checking out craftsy....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...