Sunday, July 31, 2016

Postcards From Heaven, Block 8

Time for the August block of our Postcards From Heaven - are you ready?  



I wasn't sure I'd get this one finished in time, with the move and all, but I made it!  Whew!

As always, I've used the KJ bible.  



Two strands of embroidery floss for the frame, one strand for everything else.



And of course the day I take pics, it's cloudy.  

Jenny's gorgeous version.




She'll have a link on her site to the alternate words she uses.  Click here:  Jenny of Elefantz

Download your free postcard here:  Allie-oops Designs

We do try to coordinate our posts, but with a 14 hour time difference it can get difficult, so patience if her post isn't up yet.

Moving is going well, work on the old house is not, but we'll get there.  The neighbors remain friendly.



Be blessed - 
Love,
Allie


16 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love your postcard. I need to coordinate my brain.....:)

Nancy J said...

Mum and baby, perfect addition to your words today.

Yvonne said...

Such a beautiful postcard with such pretty stitching! Sweet picture of the deer!

Jeanette said...

Love your neighbours. They are so cute. Hugs, xx

Little Penpen said...

Love, love, love! I finally started one of these postcards and love working on it. Thank you!

sunny said...

Your neighbors are darling! I chose not to stitch the postcards this year, but each month I kick myself when I see the new beauty. I guess it's never too late to start.....

desertskyquilts said...

Thank you! I'm caught up with stitching through June, hopefully I'll be even by September again. =) I love this verse. Your stitching is SO neat and tidy!

Jocelyn said...

You and Jenny are SO creative!

Rachaeldaisy said...

These postcards are so precious!!

WoolenSails said...

Another wonderful postcard and I do love the sayings. I haven't seen deer in awhile, but we do have baby bunnies that come out and play while Bean and I are playing, they are used to us and I think they feel safer knowing we are out there.

Debbie

Sharon - creativity and family said...

Hi Allie. Your postcard is lovely as ever and I like to see people still using the kjv! Glad the move is going well at least 😃

Águeda said...

Thank you. Another gift for us. Have a good day.

Jocelyn Thurston said...

Just love this verse and if only the light of life could shine for everyone. Cloudy or not, your block is beautiful with lovely little stitches.

Linda in Calif. said...

I love the clever little stamp "Good News". And thanks for posting pictures of the deer - what a blessing.

Tanya said...

Thank you for the new block! Time to get my threads out again.

KaHolly said...

Very nice post card. Jenny is quite talented. Such a sweet picture of the deer. Warms my heart! XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...