Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Postcards From Heaven, Block 6, June


It's time for our June block of Postcards from Heaven!  Another of my favorite scriptures - I have a lot of favorites, lol.



Are you a morning person?  I am not...been a night owl since birth.  I do, however, love getting up around 4am, and get going on my day - but it hardly ever happens.  How well do you wake up?  I usually stumble around, looking for coffee and trying to remember how to make it, and wondering if I'm supposed to be somewhere.  With, you know, actual clothing on.  Clothing that isn't jammies.  It takes half a pot of coffee before I'm truly joyful, I'm afraid!

Jenny's gorgeous block - 


How I love her style!  Jenny will be uploading the alternate wording to her blog, so go check it out once her post is up - we try to coordinate our uploads, but there is a 10 hour difference in time to deal with, so please be patient with us!  Click >>HERE<< for her blog.

As usual, I've used the King James Bible for my scripture reference.  You can get this month's postcard from my craftsy shop, just click >>HERE<<.


Be blessed as you stitch!!

Love,
Allie

19 comments:

cq4fun said...

Thank you, Allie. I love that verse. You've drawn the perfect illustration, too.

Jan Gunter said...

Thank you Allie I love the Rooster!! I am a "Chicken" type person! lol
I sew chickens here and there! I also have the real thing..yes fresh eggs everyday!

Hugs and Blessings,
Jan

jangunter@live.com

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful verse and stitchery and both versions would be fun to make.

Debbie

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Love it!

margaret said...

many thanks for this latest postcard verse. I am an early bird cannot get back to sleep after 4am but do tend to stay in bed till 5 then that is when I do all my blogging. Mind you I am wacked by 5pm

Bilko Parker said...

Thank you love the embroidery design. Hope all goes well with the house. Guida

Jocelyn Thurston said...

Jenny's little rooster is so cute. I'm a King James fan myself but enjoy seeing the different interpretations. Not a morning person here either though oddly I can't sleep in. And I need that all important cup of coffee to get me going. Happy Stitching and other things to you Allie.

shez said...

Hi Allie ,love your card,well done,I am a a night owl too.xx

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love your postcard!

Michelle said...

Hi Allie, thank you so much for such a cute pattern. I'm a KJV reader too:O)
And I'm a morning person, as I type this the rest of my family are still tucked up safely in their beds. I love this time of morning as the world slowly wakes up all around me... and it is my quiet time before the hustle and bustle of the day.
Blessings to you

Christina said...

Thank you for another wonderful postcard. Oh Yes, I am a morning person.

donna said...

Love your post card my dear.
Hope you are doing well?
Hugs
donna

Sharon - creativity and family said...

That's so beautiful Allie. I'm a morning person which is just as well as my two have always been very early risers! Even as a teen Abi is nearly always awake by 7! I hope you have a lovely weekend Allie. X

KaHolly said...

Your postcards are coming right along! Good job keeping up! Your stitching is perfect! I AM a morning person, although 4:00 is a tad early. 5:00 works for me, though! Half way through that first cup of coffee, and I'm ready to go! XO

Terra Hangen said...

Sweet Scripture postcard.

O'faigh said...

Lovely Postcard Allie

Shasta Matova said...

Another beautiful postcard! Thank you so much for your generosity in sharing these with us.

Cathy said...

I so look forward to your postcards. Love the rooster. Hugs

Tanya said...

Cute, cute block! I can't wait to get started!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...