Thursday, March 31, 2016

Postcards From Heaven BOM, April Block 4

Time again for another new block in our Postcards From Heaven BOM!!  This month is my month, and it really hits home for me [no pun intended....well....maybe a little bit].  

As you know, we're house-hunting.  It's not a lot of fun, really.  Especially when you see something perfect and someone gets there first.  But, we have hope....


Someday, I'll have the perfect forever home, prepared for me by Jesus Himself.  Now that is something to look forward to!



And look how gorgeous Jenny's block for April is!!!



Head on over, she'll be posting soon.  It's hard to coordinate our posts when we're so far away - she's something like 10 hours ahead of me!  Click >>HERE<< for her blog!

How are you coming with your postcards?  Have you started stitching yet?  I've seen some really wonderful versions around blogland.  As always, I hope this is a blessing for you!

You can pick up your free block from my craftsy store, click >>HERE<< - enjoy!!

Love,
Allie


16 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Another wonderful piece, nice as a gift idea too.

Debbie

cq4fun said...

Allie, it's fabulous! I love this quotation. Thank you so much for choosing this one, and for including the whole verse in the pattern. This is perfect for you right now, because we know the Lord is in the details of our lives. He IS preparing a home for you to find here, too, but it's perfect for all of us anytime for that eternal home. Thank you for a wonderful April design.

Bilko Parker said...

Thank you for another lovely design. Guida

Águeda said...

Thank you.Have a Good day. :)

Sharon - creativity and family said...

It's beautiful Allie! I hope you have a lovely weekend and that the right house will turn up for you soon xx

Flickenstichlerin said...

Thank you for the pattern, it sure is cute.
Greetings,
Sylvia

donna said...

I love these post card you and Jenny are doing. They are sew sweet.
I want to stitch like you and Jenny when I grow up. lol!
Hugs
donna

Michele McLaughlin said...

What a great piece and just right for the Spring! Hope your weather improves! Hugs and hugs, Mickie

Jackie said...

Thank you!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

You girls are so creative and talented!

Tuppence said...

Muchas gracias por este precioso bloque
Nora

Rachaeldaisy said...

So sweet!!

Ivory Spring said...

These postcards look so sweet!

KaHolly said...

Very nice! XO

Christina said...

I just love these little post cards. Both versions are beautiful. Thank you!

Melody said...

I love your beautiful postcards too. Thank you so much for everything you so generously share with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...