Sunday, January 31, 2016

Postcards From Heaven, Block 2, February



Are you ready for Block 2 in our Postcards From Heaven?  It's ready for you!  I have to confess, when I drew this up, I didn't even think of Valentine's Day...but I think a heart is appropriate, don't you?  

1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.



In the pattern, I explain that I used "alway" as does the King James Bible.  However, Jenny used "always", and I give you the option in the pattern - I've added the "s" for you in the second version.

Jenny's version, oh so beautiful!!!



I just love her soft colors, and those beads!!!




As you can see, I picked out my red fabrics - aren't they pretty???  I'm still not sure how I'm going to put it all together, but there's plenty of time.  It will probably be simple, because that's how I roll.  Maybe a frame of each postcard in the red dot, and wide sashing of the red and white, then the red dot for binding.  We'll see.

You can get your postcard from my craftsy shop, just click  >>HERE<<

Be blessed!!

Love,
Allie


20 comments:

Nancy J said...

Lovely stitcheries, and your sailing ships, beautiful in the top photo.

WoolenSails said...

That is beautiful and I do love the sayings, inspirational sayings are so nice to give as gifts.

Debbie

shez said...

Hi Allie of these are so cute,what a lovely design,well done my friend xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous Allie xx

Bilko Parker said...

Thank you for your lovely patterns. I love your red and white fabrics. Guida

Sharon said...

This is so beautiful Allie and lovely words for a new month. x

donna said...

Your post cards are so sweet.
Hugs
donna

Carla Fiedler said...

Thank you! I like your redwork, one of my favorite quilt types.

Cathy said...

I love your postcard. Hugs

Jackie said...

Thank you! Beautiful design....

desertskyquilts said...

I waited and waited last night - couldn't keep my eyes open any more, so it's good to find it this morning! Thank you for a great pattern. While I was in Craftsy, I picked up two others I'd missed. I don't know how I missed Christmas Canoe! That's so cute!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Really cute and your stitching is perfect!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Beautiful!

Victoria said...

Thanks for the postcard. I have been waiting for it & I am very pleased.

Christina said...

Thank you for the pattern. I love your redwork version as well.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

These are so precious, Allie....

Águeda said...

Thank you . It is beautiful :)

Sue Albers said...

Beautiful & so sweet.

Scrapatches said...

Beautiful stitching and beautiful messages. Thank you for sharing. I am happy I wandered here via a comment you made on another blogger's post. Now I am a follower so I can find the thread trail back ... :) Pat

Shasta Matova said...

I am surprised that I didn't comment here before, but I must have gotten sidetracked. These postcards are so pretty, and you and Jenny are so generous to share them. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...