Sunday, January 3, 2016

Posctcards From Heaven, Alternate Words

A few folks left a comment on my last post, about using the King James scripture on the Postcards From Heaven blocks.  Jenny and I talked it over, and we decided that it would be fine for me to upload the words I'm using to my craftsy shop - not the design part, as I feel that would infringe on her copyright, only the words.  If you wish to use the KJB words also, you can trace them after you trace Jenny's design.  I also added the frame I'm using for the postcards, in case you want to use that as well.

You can find the design in my shop, click >>HERE<<

Make very sure that you print it at ACTUAL SIZE - I printed it out in a hurry, and it didn't come out the right size - when I did it again, I noticed that it was set to print to "fit", and that won't come out right!

And now a word about commenting.  I reply to every single comment left on my blog, as I love my readers, but if you're a no-reply blogger I can't!!  I get email notification of your comments, and can reply right away through email, but lots of you are now on google+ and there's no way for me to email you, or even comment on your blogs.  That's a problem I found early on with google+, and why I won't use it.

So if you've left a comment, first of all, THANK YOU!  Second, I'm so sorry that I can't reply to you.  If you did leave a comment and got no reply to it, please leave your email in your comment so I can thank you personally.  Blogging is all about friendships, and I always feel like a bad friend when I can't email you.

I hope you're all having a beautiful Sunday, I'm still recuperating from hours and hours at IKEA yesterday - oh my aching feet!!!


9 comments:

Sandra :) said...

It's definitely a problem with G+ and with no reply bloggers - for a long time I thought I was missing how to reply to or find the address for a G+ poster. I think it's only accessible, or a reply is only allowed, if you belong to G+ as well. I hate all the requests to join that nonsense when I land on someone's page that belongs to G+ - I worry that I'm going to accidentally click through something and sign myself up by accident. About the only thing we can do is reply on our blog, but who goes back to check for replies? NOBODY :D

Rachaeldaisy said...

Well said about no reply bloggers and google+. It does feel bad not being about to thank someone for taking the time to leave a lovely comment.

Sharon - creativity and family said...

Thanks for adding the KJV words to your shop, I was thinking of joining in but wanted to use the kjv version so that is perfect :-) I did have a problem with being a no reply blogger on blogger blogs and I had to set up my own account there that I just don't use to overcome the problem. It's a shame they don't all work together more. Have a great week Allie. x

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Google + is a nightmare! I dislike it strongly when I can not reply to a comment. Boo hiss!!

B J Elder said...

How nice to have the postcards in two different scripture versions.
So... did you come home with anything besides aching feet from IKEA? It is quite an adventure to go through their stores. I love the tables and storage units I've purchased there for my sewing room. Fun fun fun

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Amen!

desertskyquilts said...

So now I'm wondering why you were at IKEA. =) Thank you so much for the KJV version of words.

desertskyquilts said...

By the way, a lot of no reply bloggers are because google won't work with the other blog systems. I can't even reply on blogs which limit themselves to Google+ replies.

Fiona said...

These are very sweet... I won't be joining in but looking with admiration

Hugz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...