Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Captain's [b]Log: Stardate July 1

I got up too early.  I'm feeling silly.  Can you believe it's July already?  Our weather has been delightfully cool, but rather humid.  And wet.  Great for ducks, but not for pictures - too cloudy.

I've been playing this morning.

DSC03990    2

DSC03978    2

Can anyone tell me why the black floss seems fuzzier?  I have bits of it everywhere.

I've also been daydreaming, this came in the mail yesterday....

DSC03984    2
DSC03986    2

Yesterday was my son's birthday but I got the good mail.  We're going to celebrate his birthday this coming weekend.  Everybody had to work yesterday, and though I offered to take him out for ice cream, he declined - he was too tired!  Too tired for ice cream!  I didn't think that was possible.  I think there's a law against it.

Since I feel so silly today, I'm going to leave you with some chuckles.  Cuz there's no law against that.






Have a great day - go smile at everybody and make them wonder what you're up to....


13 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Don't know why the black floss is fuzzier. All I know as each year passes, I'm fuzzier..........grin.

Nancy J said...

A trolley full of fabric, not a dream? And TOO tired for ice-cream? even at my age, I am never too tired for that.

em's scrapbag said...

Happy birthday to your son. He must be working hard if he is too tired for ice cream.

West Michigan Quilter said...

LOL Great post! You made my day!

sunny said...

Oh my! Too tired for ice cream? THat's not a good sign. And I'm sure it's not legal. Hope he's rested up son, because he's depriving you.

Jeanette said...

Great post Allie. Sure brought smiles to my tired face. :). It's the 2nd here, not sure were June went & how July got here so quick. :( No one can be to tired for ice cream. I'm astonished I would've gone for sure. :). Have fun colouring in. Hugs,xx

Rachaeldaisy said...

I've always though we shouldn't have to work on our birthdays, that way no one could ever be too tired for icecream. I love your little trolley of fabric. Thanks for the funnies!!

Melody said...

Never too tired for ice cream

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Allie-girl, there is so much here to smile about. xxxx

edith csokmay said...

Same weather here. Who doesn't love a box of Crayolas? You are always so creative :)
xx

Fiona said...

i loved your silly post and pretty sewing with your crayons and fuzzy black thread... oh what a pretty bundle you got in the post... too tired for icecream - oh dear, dear... not good...
Hugz

Karen said...

I love that little shopping card! What are you going to use the fabric for?

Carrie P. said...

I love the close up photos of your new design. The crayon was the perfect idea to add a little color. Thanks for the smile you put on my face with the photos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...