Sunday, May 17, 2015

"Sweet Home"

Sweet Home

I can't believe it - another finish!!  Wendy and all the gals at FNSI have motivated me.  This time it's a free pattern for you - now available in my craftsy shop!  Just click HERE> Allie-oops Designs

I dearly love this one.

Sweet Home free pattern

I'm terribly fond of vintage embroidery patterns, and that's where the inspiration for this one comes. Oh to have a red-roofed cottage on the shore!!!  Well, at least I can stitch one.  And now, so can you!  The pattern is for the stitchery only, I haven't included any finishing instructions - so what you use it for is up to your imagination.  I may put mine on a pillow cushion cover...lots of free tutorials for those!

If you make it, I'd love to see, just drop me an email!

 I finished at 7:30am this morning - and just as I did, the clouds took over, and for the life of me I couldn't get a great picture.  As soon as I finished creating the pattern, pictures and all, the sun came out.  Figures, right? Now it looks like it might storm all day.  I don't think our lawn will ever get mowed.  It's like a jungle out there!

I think I'll go see what else I can finish......enjoy your day and happy stitching!!!

21 comments:

shez said...

Hi Allie ,wow this design is so cute,love it,thankyou my friend for being so generous.xx

sunny said...

Thanks Allie! A very special stitchery. It's going on my to-do list.

Terry said...

What a sweet stitchery! I love it, but I know I'll never have the time to make it. You did great on this one! :0)

Jeanette said...

Thanks Allie. Love your gorgeous stitchery. Hugs,xx

Fiona said...

thats a very sweet stitchery.. I too would love a cottage at the coast...
Hugz

Jenny of Elefantz said...

So beautiful - like the lady who designed it and so generously shares it. xxx

Jan Gunter said...

Thank you Allie...love your blog and your patterns....Jenny sent me to you a while back...love her stuff too. Thank you sew much Jan

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful stitchery and I do love doing sayings. I am working on one now and other ones to start and finish, not sure if i will ever catch up, just doing whatever at the moment;)

Debbie

Jeanne said...

Thank you for the cute pattern! It's a lovely design and saying.

Lin said...

Thank you Allie, it's a lovely design. xx

Sandra :) said...

It's just adorable! I especially love those stairs headed down the hill, to the water's edge - I can imagine walking down in the morning with a coffee (ok, in my case it would be Diet Dr. Pepper, lol) and sitting down to watch the sunrise :D

West Michigan Quilter said...

Wow, your stitchery is adorable. You are a talented lady.

West Michigan Quilter said...

My goodness, i just realized it is a free pattern. Thank you! I'll tell my readers about that. Thanks again!

desertskyquilts said...

Thanks, Allie! I really love it, too!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Such a gorgeous pattern, I'm sure beautiful versions will be popping up all over blogland in no time. I laughed at your garden being like a jungle. It's funny how they get like that.

Ondrea said...

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely design with us. Looks like I need to kick hubby off the main computer so I can print it up and start stitching.

Linda in Calif. said...

How Sweet of you! Thank you so much. You are so creative - this is a great stitchery. Aren't the little trees the cutest? I'm off to your crafty site.

donna said...

What a sweet pattern. That is so generous of your to share your pattern.
Hope you do not need a boat. We have had a lot of rain too.
Hugs
donna

Sharon said...

Oh my, this is wonderful! I love that vintage charm that you're so good at, and what a sweet saying! How generous of you to share with all of us!

I just got a new book: Patchwork Loves Embroidery by Gail Pan - you'd love it too. Check it out: http://www.amazon.com/Patchwork-Loves-Embroidery-Stitches-Projects/dp/1604683732

Kaisievic said...

Allie, this is such a sweet design, thank you so much for sharing it with us. You are so talented. hugs, Kaye

Karen Schurr said...

Oh, what a sweet sweet design. You're so generous...thank you so much, Allie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...