Saturday, May 16, 2015

FNSI For May

I can't believe it - I actually accomplished what I set out to do for our Friday Night Sew-In!!  I was working on this pattern....

DSC03717    2

and wanted to complete everything but the wording, so I'd only have one color left to complete.  And I did it.  That's some kind of first, lol.

2015-05-16 04.10.18    2

Now I can breathe a little....and maybe go make breakfast, as it's 4:30am Saturday here.  A fried-egg sandwich is sounding very good right now.  I actually accomplished all this stitching without any snacks, maybe that's why I got so much done. *giggle*  Didn't have to stop to wipe the chocolate from my fingers.

Thank you to our lovely, lovely hostess Wendy - who has just moved cyber-house and still found the time to upload the new block in her darling free pattern, the Friends Block of the Fortnight!  It's darling, go check it out!

I'll be stitching the wording on my pattern for the rest of the weekend, and going visiting - I need to see what all you FNSI'ers have been up to!!!!

23 comments:

Jenny of Elefantz said...

I adore this design! You make such pretty patterns, Allie-girl. xxx

KaHolly said...

Ahhhh, very nice! One of those stitcheries we were just talking about! Love it!

Dolores said...

Good for you - to abstain from goodies while stitching. It's very pretty. Will it be quilted?

sunny said...

Very cute stitchery! Glad you found some time for stitching, and reached your goal.

Cathy said...

Allie I really love this. Great work, but you really need to get some sleep. Hugs, Cathy

Anthea said...

Hi Allie, great work for fnsi, the sentiment is lovely...

Sandra :) said...

Well that was a very productive FNSI for you, Miss Allie - however, I don't thinkt it's wise to advertise how much more productive we are when we aren't snacking. That should be a well guarded secret so nobody actually starts to EXPECT us to craft sans goodies ;)

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Your design and wording are so beautiful!

Rachaeldaisy said...

What a sweet saying and a beautiful design. Well done on reaching the goal you'd set yourself, what a great feeling.

Jeanette said...

Beautiful stitchery Allie. Glad you got it all stitched to your goal. Hugs, xx

kiwikid said...

Well done on reaching your goal, your stitchery is lovely.

retdairyqueen said...

It is lovely Well done on doing what you set out to do

Fiona said...

It's lovely ... such a good feeling when you get what you planned done!
Hugz

Katherine said...

What a gorgeous block! and I love the sail boats in the last update too.

Wendy B said...

Oh Allie-girl, this is divine.....I LOVE IT!!!!! You are one clever chickadee, I tell you! Love that FNSI gave you the motivation to get it done.....wonderful feeling....and that fried egg sandwich sounds yummo too!
love ya sweet girl oxoxox :o)

Brenda said...

I did not join this time around just too much going on and I never know if I will pick something up to work on it or not. Love your stitchery! Is it one of your creations? If not where did you get it?

Edith Csokmay said...

Oh Allie, another beautiful design. So much accomplished. Excited to see how you will finish this one :)

xx

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Your stitching is something to be envied! Lovely, work, my friend....

desertskyquilts said...

Wow, it's almost finished! Well, by now, maybe it is. It's gorgeous, of course.

Maria said...

Beautiful design....

Ondrea said...

Oh my! How sweet is that! I am a bit slack catching up here. It is absolutely lovely.

Linda in Calif. said...

Allie- you are so talented! Such a lovely stitchery, excellent work and sweet little saying. I love the little flowers up the sides too.

Karen said...

You did get a lot done. What do you do with all your embroidery pieces?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...