Wednesday, February 25, 2015

New Pattern - Redwork For Girls

Whew.  Finally finished one - I'm working [or I was working] on four new patterns.  Yay one is done!  Some of these might look a little familiar, as I used several of the designs on a baby quilt a couple of years ago.  But there are some new ones!  I'm putting all 12 of the pictures in this post, as I couldn't upload them all to craftsy.  So here we go -

redwork for girls, new pattern
redwork for girls, new pattern
redwork for girls, new pattern
redwork for girls, new pattern
redwork for girls, new pattern
redwork for girls, new pattern
redwork for girls, new pattern
redwork for girls, new pattern
redwork for girls, new pattern
redwork for girls, new pattern
redwork for girls, new pattern
redwork for girls, new pattern

'Nuff pics for ya?  LOL!  Sorry - but I had to put a link on my pattern so people could see the rest of the designs.  The pattern is available in my craftsy shop, just click HERE:  Allie-oops Designs

I'm not happy with my lazy daisy stitches,  looking at these close-ups.  I think I need more practice!!!

I've been doing a lot of sitting and stitching, broke my toe getting out of bed on Friday, how stupid is that?  Instead of my slipper, I tried to put on a table leg.  Some days it just doesn't pay....I guess I need to put my coffeemaker right next to my bed, so I can have a cup before I try to get up!

I'll see you soon....go forth and stitch!

27 comments:

Terry said...

Those are so sweet! I love the little turtle...and the watering can...and the heart! :0)

Tanya said...

Your stitching is so pretty!
Take care of that toe! At least you can sit and sew without much pain.

Karen said...

Your lazy daisy stitches look good to me. I have trouble making mine look good. Nice, nice embroidery designs.

Rachaeldaisy said...

Oh my , these are all so sweet and lovely. I am impressed at how good your lazy daisy stitches are! I can't seem to get mine that even.

Sandra :) said...

Sweet! I like the turtle and bunnies the best :) Your stitching looks fine to me - I can't embroider even a bit!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Allie these are so very cute xx

Karen Schurr said...

Awwww, how cute! I was thinking what a great job you did with those daisy stitches, so I'm not seeing what you're seeing, Allie. Gosh, sorry to hear about your toe -- ouch! Dagnabit. Heal quickly, Darlin'.

Mickie said...

Love it! Bought it! Can't wait to sew it!
Hugs, Mickie

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Very sweet designs Allie!

Cathy said...

Oh Allie these are so sweet. I love them all. Nice to see what you've been doing while keeping warm. Hugs

Dolores said...

Cute designs. I'm so sorry to hear about your little accident. It must hurt like h*&l.

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love your new pattern. I especially love the heart! But it was a difficult decision because they are all so darn cute!

Brenda said...

Cute designs Allie! Love the cart full of flowers!

Fiona said...

those are such cute pictures... ouch.... sore toes!!!
Hugz

WoolenSails said...

Those are adorable. I am working on a new one myself, but I still need to finish that and another before i can make the pattern. I broke the same toe, 3 times, walking into the same trunk, lol. Maybe it is time to move the trunk;)

Debbie

Nancy J said...

lovely designs and stitching, Take care when the coffee maker is installed, table height,milk right there, and have that delicious first morning cup in bed..Heal soon.Guess you just tape it up, no plaster cast at all.

Sew This N That said...

Beautiful designs, they are so cute! Your stitching always looks amazing my friend :)
Heather x

Jenny of Elefantz said...

GORGEOUS!!!

B J Elder said...

Allie - Such cute designs! Well done. Now for your toe ... OUCH! Do take care.

donna said...

I am so sorry to hear about your toe. Sounds like something I would do. Love your stitching it is just perfect.
Hugs
donna

Liz said...

Adorable. I just love the little turtle.

desertskyquilts said...

Adorable! I had another of yours in my Craftsy cart just waiting for something more and this was it!

Shasta Matova said...

These are all so cute Allie! I love each and every one of them.

Carrie P. said...

so cute.
hope your toe is better.

Claudia Bugh said...

They are all so sweet!!! I think the sun is my favorite - I can totally see that stitched on a teatowel... hum I'm going to keep that in the back of my mind! Sorry about your toe - ouch. Hope it heals up quickly and isn't too painful.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

These are really cute! Got mine. Now to fine time to sew...grin.

Ondrea said...

OUCH! Your poor toe. I heard about a lady who broke her foot in bed! My furniture and doorways have a habit of jumping out at me. Love your sweet stitcheries. Look fab.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...