Friday, October 3, 2014

Live A Little Is Here!

Uploaded to my craftsy shop now - Live A Little, free pattern!

live a little

Oh I'm so happy to have this one done and dusted.  To think that I started it in April....and yet, you could probably make this in one day....sigh.  Still, it's done, it's cheering up my sewing room, and reminding me to have a little fun!  I hope you enjoy it, and if you make it, you know I would love to see a picture!

If you haven't joined up with craftsy yet, why not?  It's all free - and you have access to online classes, free and paid patterns, and your downloads stay in your history forever.  If you have a computer crash, you can just log into your account and download them again!  I love craftsy so much, can you tell?

I was browsing my photos on flickr the other night, and found something rather interesting - apparently flickr has transported me to the future!  One of my pictures had this date -

really flickr

Really, flickr?  Made me laugh!  None of my other pics had the wrong date.

Things are progressing on our street, the guys were out working in the monsoon today, fortunately it's still warm!  Things are progressing with mum too, I talked to her this morning and she's doing SO well.  I'm thanking God today for the excellent medical team at Crittenton Hospital in Rochester!

Be well today, and enjoy your weekend - I'm off to work on the next pattern, which MIGHT become a BOM - we'll see!


12 comments:

Sandra :) said...

Now I can't stop singing!

You've got to give a little, take a little
And let your poor heart break a little
That's the story of,
That's the glory of love :)

Congrats on getting the pattern finished - very generous of you to share it for free!

I'm glad your mom continues to improve - YAY for modern medicine! Oh wait - maybe she's getting medical techniques from ... 2078!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Woo hoo!!! Loving this sweet beauty! Definitely a message to hang high my friend. Im going to make this... xx thank you Allie-girl!

WoolenSails said...

I downloaded it, such a fun piece and thinking it might be perfect to make for my daughter so she can hang it in her room.

Debbie

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Now Sandra has me singing too! Really love your quilt!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Thank you Allie that is gorgeous....

Heleen Groot said...

Thank you so much! I love it, have printed it and will be making this very soon(-ish....with all the other stuff going on). Jenny sent me over and I am very happy that she did!

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous hanging Allie. Love it. Thankyou. Hugs, xx

desertskyquilts said...

Thank you, what a cute pattern! That would cheer anyone's day. =) Glad your mom is doing well - thanks for the laugh about the flickr date. That's one way to time travel!

Debbie said...

Thanks for the pattern, Allie. It IS a happy pattern! That's funny about the date on the photo. Is it still like that? I couldn't figure out how to find the original on Flickr.

Vicki said...

It is so good to see you back to designing Allie. Well done. I got your email but haven't had a chance to answer yet. Vicki

West Michigan Quilter said...

Congratulations Allie on your beautiful little quilt. I love it and will link to this post so my readers can get the pattern. Thanks for sharing.

Carrie P. said...

Oh, such a sweet little quilt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...