Sunday, November 10, 2013

Adventures, continued.....

Well, I laid out my loot this afternoon to see what I had purchased, and fell in love with it all over again.  Wanna see?  I have no idea what I purchased where....

First, the fabrics.

DSC02131    2
DSC02123    2
DSC02121    2
DSC02120    2

These were panels.

DSC02125    2-tile    2
DSC02124    2

Yummy, right?  Now the patterns and books....

DSC02115    2
DSC02116    2
DSC02117    2
DSC02118    2
DSC02119    2

That last one is a pattern pack, full of appliqued buildings, including churches and lighthouses.  A 64-page book with plus full-sized pattern sheets, and it was half off!  Almost everything was on sale.  I also got some batting for my Sand Pails quilt, I finally got the quilt top done and I can't WAIT to show you - Carrie sent me the vintage rick-rack for the handles, and they are finally stitched down!  Now if I can just find some time, do you think I have enough to do?  LOL!!!!!  Thanks for going on my adventure with me!

Oops, almost forgot - my sweet friend Pam sent me some vintage fabric.....

DSC02129    2

and I just started designing a new mini-quilt for the blue one!  Yippee!!!


20 comments:

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

I think you are going to be a busy girl :-)

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Great scores! I love the selection~ it all looks like fun! :-)

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love your new stash! Can I shop at your house??? :)

Marilyn said...

Sounds like a wonderful adventure, with some great purchases. Those quilt shops look amazing.

Tammy said...

Look at all those gorgeous patterns and fabrics.

WoolenSails said...

I love the seafood signs, that would be fun in my bathroom, but it would be easier for me to paint one, lol.

Debbie

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You will be busy Allie....have fun

Nancy J said...

Everything looks wonderful, and half the fun is looking at it all over again at home. those batik packs are enticing, and the pattern book!!! Enjoy it all, greetings from Jean

Sandra :) said...

Gorgeous fabrics - especially the glamping prints! You'll have fun sitting down and going through the books - the barn one looks particularly fun :) I'm so glad you had a chance to take off a bit of time from work to have some sewy fun - I bet you 2 were smiling the entire time :D

West Michigan Quilter said...

Oh, my, those fabrics are fantastic. Looks like you are going to be a busy gal. Enjoy!

Karen said...

The fabric with the tents caught my eye. One tent looks like the one we camped in when I was a child.

Mary-Kay Colman said...

Looks like you cleaned up! Lots of goodies! Now I can't wait to see what you are going to make with all this loveliness.

Sharon said...

Wow, you had some fun times! Glad you got to have a little vacation - sounds like you've been working a LOT. And you scored some goodies too! Looks like some sewing fun is in the works for you!

Brenda said...

How much fun! I love the panel with the little girls and the MaryJane fabric of coarse. Oh the truth I like all your treasures!

desertskyquilts said...

Gosh, I didn't see one single thing in there that I wouldn't have wanted, too! Love the barns with the overhanging trees.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

The panels are darling!!!

Cathy said...

You did good on your trip. I've never been to Mabelena's. It looks like a wonderful shop. Will have to there. Can't wait to see what you make first. Hugs

Michelle said...

What an adventure! :)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

My goodness! You are going to be busy for sure!

Soggibottom said...

WELL, I haven't been here for ages, or so it seems. Thanks Allie babes. :-) Lots of love xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...