Tuesday, December 6, 2011

More Tutorials


I've joined in the Pink Chalk Studios' Holiday Tutorial Contest, if you've made a tutorial post in 2011, do go link up!  Lots and lots of good stuff there, all picture links to the tutorials.  I'm going to have to browse them later!  I'm sure you'll find something you'll like there, so many ideas of things to make.

Em's Scrapbag has a darling tutorial for a personalized type key bracelet!  How cute is this!


Karen from The House of Wilson has a tutorial for a darling Santa Sack!  Very quick and I'll take two!


My adorable friend Jenny from Elefantz shared a darling design last year...


that she made into a door hanger for her daughter this year...


And the pattern is still available, scroll down through her post to see!


Kaaren from The Painted Quilt has shared a darling Santa stitchery, you'll have to go look as I forgot to get her permission to use her pic.  I'll be whipping this one up for sure!

And Gail Pan has a new Christmas design, it's so sweet!  Again, no pic, you'll have to go look!

Dolores from True Blue Canadian has completed a gift already, can you believe it?  She made this sweet beret...

Good job Dolores!  I'm still working hard on my stitcheries.  I'm going to a Ladies Christmas party at my cousin's church tonight, all the men wait on the ladies, lol.  It's always fun and has become a tradition.  Mum is going too.  I'll try to get some pics - better read my book to see which settings to use on my camera!  I hope you're all having a wonderful and snow-free day!

11 comments:

Fiona said...

losts of lovely tutorials.. thanks Allie
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Thanks for all the links Allie....enjoy your Christmas party...

Cheryll said...

Another great visit Allie. Isn't this a wonderful time of the year!
Merry Christmas :)

em's scrapbag said...

There are some really great tutes over at Pink Chalk. Thanks for the plug!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

enjoyed the tutorials.

Shari said...

I think it's just great how much sharing is going on!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Thanks so much for sharing this Allie - I'll have to go over and check it out - so many CA-UTE projects to make :)!!!

donna said...

Allie thanks for the links I am heading to some of them now.
Hugs
donna

Cheryl said...

Some more great tutorials. You are so good about finding them for us!! Feeling the stress of not enough time, but I guess that's where we all are!!!

Ivory Spring said...

Thanks for all the links. I am definitely making the O Holy Night stitchery as a gift for someone!!

Mama Pea said...

Cute stuff. Are you seated? I actually finished sewing a Christmas gift the other day. December 11, and I finished my first one! haha! About 7 more to go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...