Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's After Midnight, Time To Pick Our Winner!

Well the kitchen is clean, all ready for our baking day tomorrow.  Mum and I will don our aprons and get busy.  Now it's time for Mr. Random Number Generator to do his stuff....sorry, everyone's in bed, nobody to pick from the hat!  And our winner is....


number 6, which is Miss Carrie from A Passion For Applique!  Congratulations Carrie, I have your address and will send your your gift on Friday!  I'd better get there early, lol...

I want to thank you all so much for playing along with me this year.  How I wish I had a gift for every single one of you, for inspiring me, encouraging me, and uplifting me.  I never would have made it through if not for all of you!

Also, this will be my last post until after Christmas, I'm going to take a well-earned break from blogging.  I'll still be checking my emails though!  Can't wake up without my morning coffee-and-email.  So to all of you, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, 
keeping watch over their flock by night. 
 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, 
and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: 
and they were sore afraid.  
And the angel said unto them, Fear not: 
for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, 
which shall be to all people.  
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.  
And this shall be a sign unto you; 
Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.  
And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude 
of the heavenly host praising God, 
and saying,  
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
Luke 2:8-14

22 comments:

clare's craftroom said...

Have a wonderful Christmas my lovely friend !

Cheryll said...

Congrats and merry Xmas to the winner! :)

VivJM said...

Have a lovely Christmas and enjoy your blog break. Will you be hosting Christmas Through the Year again in 2012?

Quilt Kitty said...

Merry Christmas to you too Allie. Tracee xx

Wendy said...

Merry Christmas Allie!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh Allie - you deserve a break after all the wonderful work you did this year on the Christmas project for everyone. Loved the scripture - thank you for sharing that - and I'm wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas! Hugs!!!

sunny said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family! Enjoy your break, and we'll see you in 2012.

Terry said...

Merry Christmas Allie! :0)

Martha said...

Congratulation to Carrie, and Merry Christmas, Allie!

Carrie P. said...

Yippee! thanks so much Allie.
I wish you and yours the Best Christmas ever.
I pray God's blessings upon you and your family in 2012.
Hugs, Carrie P.

Loris said...

Merry Christmas, Allie! and Congrats to Carrie!

Soggibottom said...

I've missed something !
Congratulations Carrie. A gift from Allie is to treasure... :-) X X X
Seasons Greeting everyone XXXXXX

O'faigh said...

Warm Wishes for Christmas Allie to you and your family....Hugs, O'faigh

Val said...

Thank you Allie. I will definitely be looking to sign up next year.
Merry Christmas.

Linda in Calif. said...

Congrats Carrie. Thanks so much for adding the scripture in today's post. Merry Christmas!

Flamingo K (aka Karen Schurr) said...

Merry Merry Christmas, Allie, to you and yours, and may you have a Blessed and Joyous 2012...see ya then, Girl. Hugs....

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

...Merry Christmas Allie...xx

Shasta said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well Allie.

donna said...

Merry Christmas Allie
Hugs
donna

rosie said...

Wishing you a wonderful festive season Allie, and a fantastic 2012.. xxxxx

Sew Useful Designs said...

Seasons greetings beautiful Allie!

I hope you had a blessed Christmas day... and wish you love, happiness, good health and a few extra hours in each day (for sewing, of course!) in 2012 and always!

Love you sweetie!
Vikki xoxoox

Talin's Corner said...

Thank you so much for hosting this Christmas Through the Year club. I will admit that this is the first year that I did not end up sewing gifts days before Christmas. They were all wrapped and I enjoyed the days before in peace and calm. Enjoy your break from blogging and hope to talk soon.

I hope your Christmas was a blast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...