Monday, December 19, 2011

Did You See This??


These awesome clouds rolling across the Alabama sky...I've never seen anything like it!  Saw this pic and just had to post it.  You can click on the link below the  image to read all about it.

Two more days for our final Christmas Through The Year link party!  Link up on the Strut Your Stuff post so we can all come look.  I'm really enjoying all of your creations!  I'll be pulling a winner Wednesday night [December 21st] at midnight my time.

If you'd like a darling tutorial on what to do with all those Christmas cards you get, Michelle from The Raspberry Rabbits has a great idea!  So keep those cards and check her out!  This would be a great after Christmas project!

I put my sewing machine away today, because I'm done, and also I don't want to get tempted by any darling tutorials I find this close to the big day. *G*  I know myself - I'll see something and try to rush to get it done in time!  Nope, this is a stress-free Christmas, I have a baking day coming up with mum and holiday parties to go to.  I want to enjoy them!  I hope you're having a stress-free holiday too!

24 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy holidays to you and your family, Allie! Have fun at the parties!

Fiona said...

What an awesome picture.... amazing what nature gives us....
Have a great break .....
Hugz

Val Laird said...

Hi Allie, I know how you feel. I put my sewing machine away this morning too! Have a great Christmas!

shez said...

Pics are awesome Allie,nature at its best,have a safe and fantastic break Allie.xx

Wendy said...

Yes this pic is amazing....this happened about 30minutes west of where I live....Have a very Merry Christmas!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh my goodness that is amazing....it looks like waves in the ocean. Mother nature can always stop us in our tracks and leave us gobsmacked!

Wendy said...

Wow, that's crazy. I thought it was a tidal wave or something!!

So you've got all your Christmas presents done? Well done you! I've got a small amount of sewing, then some crochet and assembly and I'm done! so that'll be midnight on Christmas Eve then...

Terry said...

What a cool picture! I agree...we need to relax and enjoy what's left of this wonderful time of the year! :0)

manda said...

Oh my! You sure they're not waves on an ocean? Incredible!!!

Joanne Lendaro said...

Cool pic!!

Sue said...

That is an awesome photo! I couldn't help but think that it looked like a quilting design :D

Merry Christmas,
Sue

Marg H said...

What a fabulous photo. Just amazing. I have one more day and then I'll be closing the sewing room door until after Christmas. Just a little bit to get finished first. Have a great Christmas and the best New Year. Cheers Marg

em's scrapbag said...

WOW! That is a cool picture. Thanks for sharing it and the Christmas card idea.

Talin's Corner said...

WOW what a picture, it looks unreal. Have fun baking with Mum and opening your presents. You must be a blast to be around durning Christmas...I guess a little mischief from your Mum has rubbed off on you (the apple does not fall far from the tree?).

Mama Spark said...

God is awesome!

West Michigan Quilter said...

That picture is awesome! No, I didn't see it before. Thanks for sharing.

Anne said...

Clouds are amazing! My sewing machine is about to be fired up for one last marathon effort. Had to take time out for a week or so, now playing last minute catch up. Say hello to your Mom and have fun - I'm sure she'll find some mischief to get up to, lol.

Linda in Calif. said...

Allie, I just read your comment to Stephanie (Peas in a Pod) about the grapefruit and cold cereal. I can't stop laughing!! It's so funny. (I feel the same way!)

I've never seen anything like these clouds before - totally awesome.

Vicki ♥ said...

Wow....that is awesome indeed....I have never seen anything like that before either. Great photo. Hugs Vicki x

Michelle said...

Wow! Those are some very unique clouds. Cool!

Michelle May said...

Incredible photo. The winds of change roll in like the tide. Beautiful.

Carrie P. said...

that is such a cool photo.
The ocean waves in the sky.

Mama Pea said...

I still have those 7 projects to finish. And I'm farting around on the web instead. I can't sew at night.

Jan said...

Merry Christmas, dear Allie and Blessings in the New Year! Thanks for sharing the picture of the clouds. What an awesome sight!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...