Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September Strut Your Stuff!

It's time for our linky up party, to show off the Christmas gifts you made this month!  Normally, this is where I also show off mine, a-hem, but it isn't made yet.  Told you I'd be last this month.

Don't forget to upload your pics to our flickr group as well.  It's always so inspiring to see the finished gifts!

We do have a couple of finishes from folks who can't post to their blogs.  Dolores made these two adorable knit hats - I can't wait to learn to knit!  Aren't they darling!

blog 070

And O'faigh made this darling gift bag - so sweet and you don't waste wrapping paper!

gift bag

I had to go out today, and while I was out I picked up some magnetic sheets - so my gift this month will be another Carry Out Menu Holder from Karen Wilson,  I just adore that project and I think it's brilliant.  Click on the Free Patterns/Tutorials page on her blog and check her out! 

If you haven't already, get your Christmas gift post done, then link up here - our giveaway this month is for another darling cupcake bag [thank you anonymous donor!], with a surprise inside!  I'll be doing the drawing at midnight on Friday night.  I can't wait to see what you've made!

13 comments:

Mary said...

Whoop Whoop! So excited to finally have something to post for Christmas through the year :) Thanks for hosting this Allie!

Sandra :) said...

I've been largely unsuccessful at Christmas crafting completions myself - I still have 2 days to get something done though - I need to git 'r in gear! I may just have to put "Christmas pillowcases" beside a few names - I know I could get those done quickly, lol!

Mama Pea said...

I love knitting. It's a good skill to have.

Val said...

The little hats look so cute. The gift bag looks nice. That pattern is great. I haven't made anything yet. Maybe I still have time if I start now.

Cheryll said...

Thanks again Allie for your generousity. It's MY pleasure to belong to your group of elves!
Bring on Xmas ... cause I'm gettin' ready! :)

Fiona said...

Thanks for all the encouragement .. love the little knitted hats and the idea of gift bags is just great.....
Hugz

Wendy said...

7 this month! All because I didn't want to let you down again Allie! Please try to guilt me into making more next month...

Cheryl said...

We all love this club!!! But think I will race you for last place!!

Dolores said...

Thanks for posting my little hats. I'm still making them - I do think they are addictive but then again, they don't take long to do because they are not big. Hallowe'en costume is next on the sewing agenda and a sweater or two. Maybe I should get off the computer so I can finish them...

Val said...

I am so glad that we are not limited to just sewing since I have a hurt hand and just can't do the things I really want to do right now. The homemade detergent I make is going to be a gift to all of my children for Christmas. I am going to find some cute containers to give them a gift that everyone uses!!!

em's scrapbag said...

Christmas is fast approaching. I really should get some gifts made. I love the hats. She did a beautiful job.

Cheryl said...

I told you I would be last!!! I didn't meet your midnight deadline, but it's not midnight here yet...I had a whole hour left! Whewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Mama Spark said...

Hwy Allie, how did you get the random number box to post into your blog? I can't for the life of me figure it out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...