Monday, August 1, 2011

July Christmas Through The Year Winner!



And that would be Val, from Life's Little Garden!  Congratulations Val, I'll email you!  I can't tell you what your gift will be yet, but we'll know soon, lol....sorry I'm so preoccupied this month!

I'll be back tomorrow [hopefully] with our kick-off post for August.  I'm not feeling very well today so I'm laying low and taking it easy.  If anyone has any tutorials to share, shoot me an email, or post it in comments - I haven't come across any myself lately, been too busy to look.  Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Val!
I hope you feel better, I hopefully will too, today I found out I had lyme.

Debbie

Linda said...

Hope you're feeling better very soon! Its no fun feeling bad!

Fiona said...

REst well Allie and hope you feel lots better soon.....
Hugz

Val said...

Hope you get some rest and feel better soon. Congrats to Val. I just noticed the blocks for Kaaren in the first photo of the post below this. They will look great with the blue sashing border.

Val said...

Oh thank you so much Allie!!! And I hope you feel better soon!

Sandra :) said...

Congratulations Val, and feel better soon, Allie!

I did get a Christmas gift done (a toddler quilt and matching pillowcase) but didn't get it posted - it was a long weekend here in Canada so we weren't home much! We even went to a tractor pull in Cookstown (Ontario) and had a BLAST!

August's planned Christmas gift is to finish a quilt for the OTHER great-nephew, lol :)

Cheryl said...

Congrats to Val...and take it easy Allie...lots of nasty bugs going around.

rosie said...

I hope you feel better soon dear Allie.. sending you hugs..xxxx

Talin's Corner said...

Congrats Val.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...