Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tickled Pink Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  What's tickling you today?  Join Cheryl and me and play along [although I'm just getting in under the wire, in 2 hours it will be Wednesday, lol].

What's tickling ME today?  Well, remember my Snippets quilt?

PICT1303    1

I had won the fat quarter bundle of Snippets from the totally charming Kelly, and made two quilts from it.  I backed them with vintage sheets.  Mine is on my bed, with the backing on top, simply because it reminds me of spring.  Today, when I got home, I laid my new purse from the gorgeous Cyndi on my bed, and look at this....

DSC02436    2

How perfect is that???   It just tickled me.

A reminder that the auctions on my Lemon Tree and Jo's blog end on March 26th - get your bid on!

16 comments:

Sue said...

Oh that is so neat! I just love Cyndi's blog and her lovely, lovely bags. She is one talented lady!

Val said...

How fun!!!

Linda said...

Love the Snippets quilt. Darling fabrics! Happy Tuesday!! I had to ask myself for a second, "Is it Tuesday today??" LOL!!

Flamingo K (aka Karen Schurr) said...

Wow! That tickles me, too. How cool.

Val said...

Nearly a perfect match! I have never seen such pretty sheets before.

jan said...

That is fun!

Mama Pea said...

Wow, the purse is a perfect match! Cool! I love those 1930s prints. They always make for such happy quilts.

West Michigan Quilter said...

How pretty. Great match. Love your quilt. Were you up early or late? LOL

Joanne Lendaro said...

Cool!! Love both the purse and the quilt!!

Shelley said...

Love this Snippets quilt!!
So cool how the purse matches....it was made for you!
I'm guessing up late...LOL

Loralynn said...

Love both pictures! They look so cozy and for some reason remind me of when I was a kid...I must have had some sheets like that. =)

Susan said...

That is so funny!

cq4fun said...

I love how it looks. It tickles me, too.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

My goodness Allie they are just so close...very pretty...

Michelle May (Shell) said...

I know it must be sooooooo snuggly with the vintage sheet backing! Oh wow!
xx, shell

Cathe said...

Tickling me? Even though we have been well below freezing for a long time (still have snow in places!!), we are leaving in just a few days to visit my Alex and Jennie and precious granddaughter, Adisyn. She's 17 months now, and I haven't seen her in almost a year. Alex is my middle son, Allie, and he's a USMarine now! They live in Charleston, and it's been over 80 degrees every day lately.

God has been very good to us and our sons. Pat and I are expecting our 4th grandbaby this fall!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...