Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tickled Pink Tuesday


 Today is the first Tickled Pink Tuesday!  Cheryl from Polka Dots and Rick Rack did a post last week, that she titled Tickled Pink Tuesday....she didn't know why.  It totally captured my imagination and hey presto, I made a button and emailed her about starting something new.  Every Tuesday, we're going to post about what tickles us - go ahead and grab her button and join in!

Today, what's tickling me is the give-away [post below]!  I LOVE having give-aways, my kids think I'm nuts and I feel like a paparazzi, snapping away while they try to pull a winner out of the jar.  Then they crowd around the monitor to see what they look like in the pics.  And they say GIRLS are vain.  Ha!

It also tickles me to try to say Tickled Pink Tuesday three times real fast.  Somehow it comes out tinkled.

You just tried it, didn't you?  I won't tell.

Please remember to keep our Queensland friends in your prayers!

11 comments:

loulee said...

Yep, I tried it! LOL

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Same for me, how embarrassing, LOL

Luv the name though, too cute!

Terry said...

Tinkled Pink Tuesday just doesn't have the same ring to it for some reason! LOL

Cheryl said...

LOL...me too, tried it!!! Allie we are kindred spirits .. I only got about 5 hours sleep!!!

Linda said...

So said! :-) stay safe and warm!!

Shelley said...

I guess I will fess up also....Had to do it....too funny!

Nellie put the kettle on said...

Hi Allie, my name is Lynnelle and I'm pretty new at this blog thing. I'm quite interested on the tickled pink tuesday however I'm not sure how to put the button on my side bar. Is there any chance you could write me some instructions please.
Thanks

Anne at Film and Thread said...

Cute button! Are you snowed in? I'm glad to see your post because that at least means you have electricity!

Mickie said...

Great idea! I'm a day late and a dollar short, was hunkering down for the ice storm. Hope you are making out alright! :) Hugs, Mickie

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Great idea you and Cheryl had! Love it - and am looking forward to lots of giggles from you girls!

Lauranie said...

heehee..you are sooo funny!! yep, I tried it!! :D If I'm not on my computer I have NO IDEA what is going on in the world around me...so glad your friends made it through...but I will keep a prayer on my lips for Queensland and , please stay safe in all of that snow!! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...