Saturday, January 29, 2011

Word Up Sewing Party Update

This will be my only update tonight....I'll be sewing until I go to bed!  I finished quilting all the circles on my Sis Boom quilt, and just now started on my Give Thanks BOM.  I'm taking breaks to visit all the wonderful blogs involved, then getting right back to work.  If you can call it work!  It's really too enjoyable!  Thank you Kelly and Kris for the wonderful evening - and good job, everybody!

I'll see you all tomorrow when I post some pics from our Christmas Through the Year club, remember there's still time to link up - you have until Monday at midnight, my time!

2 comments:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh Allie - thanks so much for sewing with us (and for keeping me company late)! I really can't wait to see pictures of your projects!

Denise of Ingleside said...

i think your Christmas through the year is a fabulous idea, Dear Allie!! I have been reading some of your blog. i'm very behind :) but had to post to tell you it's a delicious idea :) Emailing tomorrow,bed is calling me now :)
love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...