Friday, November 12, 2010

The Mushrooms Have Landed

Sounds like a 60's song, doesn't it?  But no.  Remember the offer for bloggers from Meyer Imports?  It came!

PICT0001455688755275

Oh my.....

PICT000278515854222

Can you stand it?  Is this not the cutest?

PICT00074654888218488775

Look at those adorable little vials of glitter!  And the sweet little mushrooms! They have little kits of gnomes, creatures and people too, so I'm thinking a wee scene for my mum for Christmas.  She LOVES that.  Maybe like a little terrarium?  I'll have to make myself one too....I know I'd want to keep it.

The offer for this kit is that you get it free with any order in November, and if you blog about it, you get the kit free.  Many thanks to John, for a brilliant offer and a lovely product!

15 comments:

Val said...

Oh my goodness! I love this! I cannot wait to see what you do!!!

West Michigan Quilter said...

Fantastic. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Cheryl said...

Isn't that the cutest...and the glitter puts it over the top! So nice to be back to blogging :-)!

Loralynn said...

That kit is adorable! So let me get this straight...all I have to do is blog about the kit and I get it free? Or do I have to order something as well? I'm lovin' that glitter too!

Melody said...

Very cute. Have fun playing.

Jan said...

Lovely goodies, Allie. Bet you will feel like a kid again, playing with glitter and those cute little mushrooms. Have fun!

Joanne Lendaro said...

those are tooooo stinkin' cute!! Makes me think of Melinda and her crew of talents....have fun with those!!

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

It IS adorable!!!! I love playing with glitter and I can't wait to see what you do with the mushrooms ~ very cool :)

soggibottom said...

Can you eat the mushrooms :-) x x x

Ivory Spring said...

Tooo cute - I can't stand it.....

Fleurette@ Fleur's place said...

Those mushrooms are so cute!

Heather x said...

Wonder what you are going to use the glitter and mushrooms for?
From the point of view of a cardmaker, I have lots of ideas and would love to get me some of these!
Thanks for the lovely comment that you left for me yesterday babe :)
*hugs* Heather x

Carrie P. said...

very cute!

Shasta said...

That looks like fun. I blogged about it as well.

Talin's Corner said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with. Those mushrooms are so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...