Tuesday, September 15, 2009

There's A New Blog In Town

Among The Gum Trees, a brand spankin' new blog by NINE Aussie designers, has launched! If you love hand stitching and darling projects, be sure to check them out. Brainchild of Jenny of Elefantz, this is a wonderful new place where the designers will be offering free designs, and news of their latest releases. LOTS of free new designs are coming! And each designer will be having a give-away. You can enter them all!

One of the designers, Paula, has launched a wonderful new BOM, Life's A Hoot. You can click on the button on my sidebar or her name, go to her blog, and click the Life's A Hoot button on her sidebar. That will take you to her site to download the pattern.

I need more hands to keep up with these gals - they are so talented!

5 comments:

Sew little fabric said...

Oh Allie, you are such a sweety,thank you sooo much for helping us get the word out there! The blogging community has given us so much that we just want to give some back :)
Was the surprise worth the wait? hehehe
Hugs Paula

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Oh wow this is going to be such a great blog! Thanks for letting me know.

Rebekah said...

what a cool blog! Thanks for sharing

Niki :-) said...

Great find! Thanks Allie.

Carrie P. said...

I have been seeing this on other blogs And I guess I will add it to my list but I know when I see these designs I know I am going to want to do them. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...