Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Can You Help?

My friend Terry's [from Terry's Treasures] husband had an accident at work and the family is facing some difficult days ahead - a long and stressful recovery. Laurie from A Yankee Quilter is organizing a block party to make a quilt for the family. She's looking for 9 1/2" blocks from quilters, and will enter your name into a draw for a jelly roll.

Please pray for Terry and her hubby as they go through a very difficult time. And make a block if you can!

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

thanks for letting me know. I have just the block for this.

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

I'm so sorry to hear of this misfortune. I will say a prayer of her family as they go through this difficult time.

jan said...

Gosh! I can't imagine what kinds of challenges Terry and her family will face in these coming months. Its a good reminder not to take anything for granted, because it could all be turned upside down in a second!

Laurie said...

Thank you Allie!
laurie

Michelle said...

I'm saying a prayer.

Shelly said...

I can't do the quilt thing, but I can pray!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...