I have been tagged by three people. THREE! So get ready, cuz you're about to find out all kinds of things you never wanted to know about me. *giggle*
First up is Lauranie. Check out her blog, she is a creative whirlwind! She gets more done in a day than I do in a month. I don't know how she does it. She tagged me to post six unimportant things that make me happy.
1. Moose Tracks Ice Cream. You might see this one a lot.
2. Rainbows after a storm [just saw one today!]
3. New fabric.
4. The color of the ocean, right next to a sandy beach.
5. The sound of my boys laughing uncontrollably.
6. My kitty purring on my lap.
Next is Cheryl. You have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but they have to be true. This one is called Honest Scrap, and I can't seem to link the picture. And then you have to tag ten people, but I never know who to tag, so if you're reading this and want to be tagged, go ahead and post - link back to me and let me know, so I can come read it!
Ok, my ten things:
1. I Love Lucy is my all-time favorite tv show. I own all the dvd's and like to watch incessantly.
2. I'm 50 and still think I'm a teen-ager. I don't know when I'll grow up. Maybe never.
3. My idea of camping is the closest Sheraton.
4. Sticking with that theme, I have a horrible bug phobia. I really, really hate bugs.
5. I've always wanted to live in a caboose.
6. I hate to cook. Even opening a can hardly seems worth it.
7. I have an embarrassing [to my kids] habit of taking a popular song and making my own lyrics, on the spur of the moment. The lyrics are usually about my kids.
8. I'm mostly Irish with a squeak of American Indian.
9. I didn't become a mom until I was 33.
10. Any time I've ever gone for a job interview, I've gotten it.
Whew. That was hard.
And now, last but not least, Kelly from Charming Chatter has tagged all the members of the Charming Girls Quilt Club. You get an extra entry in this month's draw if you answer it. How could I pass that up, lol? I have to share five things about myself. Five more?? Hope you're up for it, lol.
1. My Favorite Fabric Is: Anything Sis Boom! Jennifer Paganelli is a genius with color and design. Check out her beautiful blog.
2. The pattern I'm most looking forward to sewing is: one of my own!
3. The food that is my weakness: Moose Tracks. See above.
4. If I knew I couldn't fail, I'd: open a quilt shop and design my own patterns.
5. The best "life" advice I know is: Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. Proverbs 3:5
Ok, that's it, the end of the epic tag!