- First and foremost, my Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus. In Him I live, and move, and have my being.
- My family. *smooooooooooooooch* You sustain me.
- My friends - you make life worthwhile.
- My oh-so-fat kitty. May your purr machine never be broken. You make me laugh daily.
- The sound of my children's laughter. I'll do almost anything just to hear it, no matter how embarrassing.
- Quilting. There is no work so satisfying as putting a needle to cloth, and wrapping someone up in something you've worked and prayed over.
- Blogging! Who knew?
Ok Lauranie, I hope this is good! LOL! I have NO CLUE who to tag - I haven't been at this long enough - so I guess I'll go check out Donna and Elizabeth to see how they do! Back tonight with a peek at my hubby's quilt.