Monday, March 23, 2009

A New Adventure

I love blogs. I love crafty blogs, religious blogs, political blogs, short and tall, wide and small, I love blogs. After reading so many blogs for so long, I've decided to take the plunge and create one of my own. It will make commenting on other blogs SO much easier. So many times I've seen something stunning and wanted to post a comment, and couldn't - this will help.

And now to dust off the camera batteries, ask for Photoshop for my birthday, and get busy! I look forward to getting to know you creative people out there!

3 comments:

Purpleflowerpatch said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Allie!! I'm looking forward to seeing your photos!

DebMc said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the world of blogging, Allie. I look forward to getting a peek into your world. I've missed you!

Liz said...

Welcome. I can't wait to see what you'll do here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...